D. Shackman & Sons were an English instrument manufacturer, who have made various special purpose cameras, such as passport cameras taking two or four copies of the same picture, oscilloscope cameras and automated cameras for sequences of pictures - and camera accessories such as interval timers. The company now seems to be called Shackman Instruments Ltd., based in Gerrard's Cross, Buckinghamshire. There are reports (on auction sites) of some of the passport cameras fitting both Polaroid and Fuji instant films.
- Auto Camera mark 3 (presumably marks 1 & 2 exist; automatic 250-shot camera for 35mm film c.1953)
- Shackman Auto 200 Exposure Camera (c.1949)
- Shackman 7000 Oscilloscope camera (for Polaroid film, c.1978)
- Shackman AC 1/100/R Mark 2 Recording Camera (c.1950)
- Shackman AC 2/25 Oscilloscope Recording Camera (c.1950)
- Shackman Oscilloscope Camera SuperSeven (c.1972)
- Shackman multishot 64
- Shackman multishot 102
- Shackman multishot 104
- Shackman Two x Two
- Shackman Four x One
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). Page 889.
- Shackman Auto Camera Mk.3 (a dealer site, but seems stable)
- Auto Camera mk3 Photo on Collectiblend.com
- Shackman 7000 lens detail by flickr user maxdifermo1
- Polaroid cameras page on the web site of the Photomuseum at Osby (Sweden) includes two Shackman passcameras (near the bottom of the page).
|Adams & Co. | Agilux | Aldis | APeM | Aptus | Artima | Barnet Ensign | Beard | Beck | Benetfink | Billcliff | Boots | British Ferrotype | Butcher | Chapman | Cooke | Corfield | Coronet | Dallmeyer | Dekko | De Vere | Dixons | Dollond | Elliott | Gandolfi | Gnome | Griffiths | G. Hare | Houghtons | Houghton-Butcher | Hunter | Ilford | Jackson | Kentmere | Kershaw-Soho | Kodak Ltd. | Lancaster | Lizars | Marion | Marlow | Meagher | MPP | Neville | Newman & Guardia | Pearson and Denham | Perken, Son & Rayment | Photopia | Purma | Reid & Sigrist | Reynolds and Branson | Ross | Ross Ensign | Sanderson | Sands & Hunter | Shackman | Shew | Soho | Standard Cameras Ltd | Taylor-Hobson | Thornton-Pickard | Underwood | United | Watkins | Watson | Wynne's Infallible | Wray|