|Adams & Co. | Agilux | APeM | Artima | Barnet Ensign | Beck | Benetfink | Billcliff | Boots | British Ferrotype | Butcher | Chapman | Cooke | Corfield | Coronet | Dallmeyer | Dixons | Dollond | Elliott | Gandolfi | Gnome | Griffiths | G. Hare | Houghtons | Houghton-Butcher | Hunter | Ilford | Jackson | Kershaw-Soho | Kodak Ltd. | Lancaster | Lizars | Marion | Meagher | MPP | Newman & Guardia | Pearson and Denham | Perken, Son & Rayment | Purma | Reid & Sigrist | Reynolds and Branson | Ross | Ross Ensign | Sanderson | Sands & Hunter | Shackman | Shew | Soho | Standard Cameras Ltd | Taylor-Hobson | Thornton-Pickard | Underwood | Watkins | Watson | Wynne's Infallible | Wray|
The British Ferrotype Company was a camera maker based in Blackpool, England, making the Telephot magazine cameras for miniature ferrotype plates, from ca. 1905 to 1915. The metal-bodied camera is shaped like a telescope. It uses ¾" ferrotype plates. After each exposure, the exposed plate is released to fall into the developing tank below the camera. The unexposed plates are held in a magazine behind the exposure position, and pushed forward by a spring. The Telephot has simple gun-sights as a viewfinder.
Cameras of the same general type were also sold by Romain Talbot in Berlin, and by the Chicago Ferrotype Company; both of these, however, use 1" plates.
- Telephot button camera