First please be sure to follow our copyright rules when adding content.
You can begin by browsing the site and making changes to the current pages. You can practice in the Sandbox. If you have questions about the markup syntax, you can read our brief Editing Help and the pages linked to it, have a look at the other pages in this directory and the external links at the bottom of this page or ask for help in Camera-wiki.org's main discussion page or (if it's related to Flickr) through our Flickr group discussions.
Camera-wiki.org's help pages
- Frequently Asked Questions Q&As about the basics
- Citing sources: how to cite the sources of a page
- Adding images: how to add an image
- Editing: the basics of how to format wiki text
- Markup reference: a detailed look at wiki markup
- Categories: how to use categories to index pages
- Downloading Camera-wiki.org: for backups and other purposes
- Some helpful articles on writing good articles
These external links point to the English Wikipedia project, but their content broadly applies to this wiki too: