Pentax SFX (SF1)
|Pentax SFX with SMC Pentax-F (auto-focus)|
zoom 1:3.5-4.5 35-70mm
image by Arty Smokes (Image rights)
- Exposure modes: Programmed AE, aperture priority, shutter priority, metered manual. Metering range EV1-EV20 at ISO 100 with 50mm f/1.4 lens. Exposure compensation EV-4 to EV+4 in half steps.
- Shutter speeds: B (up to 7 hours!) to 1/2000s. Flash sync at 1/100s.
- Lens mount: Pentax K-AF. (Can also accept all K-mount manual lenses, and M42 with an adaptor.)
- Lens supplied: SMC Pentax 35-70mm zoom (with macro), max. aperture f/3.5.
- Focusing modes: AF single, AF servo and Manual. Autofocus in approx 0.3s. Minimum distance 0.7m. Spotbeam for low light to 4m.
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism with diopter adjustment. 92% field of view. Features LED for focus, exposure, shutter speed, flash readiness.
- Integral flash: guide number is 14m at ISO 100
- Other features: External LCD with all the info you need, self-timer, auto-wind (1.8 fps) and power rewind of film.
- Power: 1 x 2CR5 6V lithium battery. AA-battery grip is an optional extra.
- Weight: 665g (without battery).
|SF1 top view|
image by Max Morley (Image rights)
|Pentax K mount SLR Cameras|
|K2 | KX | KM | K1000 | MX | ME | ME Super | ME-F | MV | MV1 | MG | LX | Super-A | Program-A | A3 | P30| P30n/P3n/P30t | P50 | SFX/SF1 | SF7/SF10 | SFXn/SF1n | Z-1/PZ-1 | Z-10/PZ-10 | Z-20/PZ-20 | Z-50p | Z-5 | Z-5p | Z-70/PZ-70 | Z-1p/PZ-1p | MZ-5/ZX-5 | MZ-3/ZX-3 | MZ-5N/ZX-5N | MZ-7/ZX-7 | MZ-6/ZX-L | MZ-S | MZ-10/ZX-10 | MZ-50/ZX-50 | MZ-30/ZX-30 | MZ-60/ZX-60 | Pentax *ist | MZ-M/ZX-M|