image by Jörg Krüger (Image rights)
The Pentax MZ-5N (ZX-5N in US) from 1997, is autofocus 35mm film SLR. It uses KAF2-mount autofocus or earlier K-mount manual lenses. It is a update to the previous Pentax MZ-5/ZX-5 from the year prior. Additional features included auto-bracketing, exposure lock and depth of field preview.
- Year of launch: 1997
- Manufacturer: Pentax
- Type: single lens reflex camera
- Lens mount: Pentax KAF2
- Film type: 35mm film with speeds of 25 to 5000 ISO, with auto DX, 6 to 6400 ISO manual
- Metering element: silicon photo cell.
- Focusing: autofocus.
- Programs: Av, M, P and TV modes
- Flash: Built-in, Guide number 11
- Shutter: Focal plane shutter with speeds from 30 to 1/2000 sec. B, 2 to 1/2000 sec manual
- Viewfinder: 0.8 magnification x 92% coverage, shutter and aperture LED display.
- Power: 2x 3v CR2 battery lithium battery
- Dimensions: approx 135 × 90 × 61mm
- Weight: 410g