Industria Scientifica Ottica
Industria Scientifica Ottica S.R.L. (ISO) was an optical equipment manufacturer based in Milan, Italy. In the 1950s they made a number of similar 35mm rangefinder cameras, and some innovative stereo cameras using the dual 24x24mm format often used by 35mm stereo cameras, but placed across 120 film.
Some of ISO's cameras were sold under the Hensoldt 'Henso' brand.
- Bilux (rangefinder camera—no relation to the Bilux light meter produced by MOM)
- Reporter (Henso Reporter)
- Standard (Henso Standard)
120 Stereo Cameras
- ISO page at Fotocamere Italiane; text in Japanese, with pictures of the Lux, Bilux, Reporter, Standard and Duplex cameras.
- Duplex Stereo (with photo) at Collectiblend.com
- Duplex 120 at Sylvain Halgand's Collection Appareils (in French)
- ISO - Industria Scientifica Ottica -Milano at Fotocamere Italiane 1946-1964 (in Italian)