|This is the discussion page for Tkmedia.
Just stopping by to say thanks for all your recent edits! Just let me know if I can help with anything. --Vox 09:03, 29 March 2011 (PDT)
Your picture design is great in Zenit 3 page, thanks --Dr.Süleyman Demir 23:59, 1 August 2011 (PDT)
Hi, looks like we were editing the same page at the same time. I have saved my changes and immediately after realized you have added some sections. I feel you are much more expert than me in wiki editing, so I would appreciate if you could incorporate my editings into your layout and give this page a more pleasant appearance.. Thanks - Davide
re : Need Image
Why would a redirect page need an image? Also the Kiss and the 500 are the same thing with different branding...
RE: Need Images
Steinheil Casca photos
RE LC-A &LC-A+
That's a reasonable suggestion. I hadn't been aware there was a LC-A+ Page when I started editing the LC-A one. What do you think about the LC-Wide - should it just be listed on the LC-A+ (my gut feeling) or give it a full Page of it's own?
Let me know what you think. In the interim I'll move the specs to LC-A+ Page including the LC-Wide. I'll reset the links and add a few LC-A+ redirect pages
re: fix image on 1D C page
Thanks, I fixed it. I forgot to do that as I switched photos around. Notice anything else out of line?
- Technically that photo is a CC photo that is not in the camera-wiki.org photo pool as indicated by the source url. I have already invited the photo btw. I also let the photographer know that the particular photo was being used on the site.--Tkmedia (talk) 21:39, 24 June 2014 (PDT)
- Ah, I see. Thanks, I'm kinda just learning this as I go, and I've never used flickr before now either, thanks for helping me out.--Shraco (talk) 21:41, 24 June 2014 (PDT)
- There really should be a few updated instructions for photos but flickr has been changing their website interface multiple times over the past year. It got changed again today as well! Often times not everyone has the same interface. Instructions are the same but different. Some things are just done for courtesy to the photographer. Questions, let me know. Maybe I have a answer?--Tkmedia (talk) 21:54, 24 June 2014 (PDT)
- You can use CC images. You can also use photos that have been added to the camera-wiki.org flickr pool. http://www.flickr.com/groups/camerawiki/ "all rights reserved" or any copyrighted image can be used as long as they have been added to the CW flickr pool, if not in the pool they CANNOT be used. You can go to the group pool page and search for a photo and choose "this group". This searches only photos added to the CW flickr group.--Tkmedia (talk) 22:10, 24 June 2014 (PDT)
- Ok, so is it possible to add others' photos to the group? For example, I see a photo I like and I want to use it, can I just add it to the pool so I can? Thanks.--Shraco (talk) 22:12, 24 June 2014 (PDT)
Thanks ! Yes, I know, the number of types is just overwhelming ;-) Fortunately I have all the Rollei Report books of Claus Prochnow and that makes it a bit easier.
creating user pages
Instax Mini HELLO KITTY
The new model was announced in 2014-10 and it went on sale 2014-11-21.
Functionally and internally it's equivalent to an Instax Mini 8 but the case looks totally different. The earlier Hello Kitty versions were just color or paint variations but I think this one is advertised as a new model. I suppose the link could point to the Instax Mini 8 page.
|Type||2 1/4 x 2 1/4 (6cm × 6cm) Single lens reflex camera|
|Lens mount||interchangeable with Large bayonet, small bayonet and 57mm screw mount.|
|Film||120/220 roll film 12/24 exposures|
|Finder||Fresnel lens and large magnifier interchangeable with TTL exposure meter.|
|Viewfinder||interchangeable with pentaprism finder or magnifying hood|
|Screens||interchangeable screens and magnifiers|
|Focusing||built-in removable Helicoid type|
|Distance Scale||75 and 100mm lenses|
|Mirror||two piece split flipping up and down, instant return, with mirror locking|
|Depth-of-Field||Depth-of-field can be checked by pressing preview button|
|Shutter||Electronic vertical-travel focal plane shutter|
|Shutter Speeds||B, 4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500 and 1/1000.||B, 1-1/1000|
|Sync||'X' (1/60), 'M' (1/15), 'F' (1/30) and 'FP' (1/15; 1/125 to 1/1000)|
|Exposure modes||NO||aperture priority|
|Meter||optional finder||Built-in TTL|
|Film winding||winding crank or knob|
|Dimensions||139 × 117 × 170mm|