|German TLR ( )|
|35 mm||Contaflex | Flexilette | Optima Reflex|
|4×4||Baby Rolleiflex (1931) | Baby Rolleiflex (1957) | Karma-Flex|
|6×6||Altiflex | Amplion Reflex | Brillant | Flektar | Flexo | Flexora | Flexora II | Flexora III | Foth-Flex | Ikoflex 1 | Ikoflex II | Ikoflex Ia | Ikoflex Ic Ikoflex Favorit | Karma-Flex | Mentorett | Montiflex | Peerflekta | Perfekta | Photina Reflex | Plascaflex | Reflecta | Reflekta | Reflekta II | Rica Flex | Rocca Automatic | Rocca Super Reflex | Rolleiflex | Rolleicord | Rollop | Superb | Superflex | Trumpfreflex | Vitaflex | Weltaflex | Wirgin Reflex|
The Superfekta is a folding TLR camera made by Welta in about 1932. It was the predecessor of the Perfekta. It has a peculiar folding design to make it fit into a pocket. It takes 6×9 cm pictures on 120 film. Since this is not a square format, the back can be turned to take landscape pictures (the film chamber, bellows and struts all rotate together relative to the lens-plate and viewfinder): a similar turning back feature is found on the Cornu Ontoflex. The Superfekta also has a folding frame-finder on the left side of the film chamber, usable at eye level in either orientation.
The Superfekta has a Compur B 1-1/250s or Compur Rapid B, 1-1/400s shutter. The taking lens in some examples is a 10.5 cm f/3.8 Tessar; the viewing lens is then a 7.5 cm f/3.8 Weltaskop. The viewing lens is shorter than the taking lens because the focusing screen is smaller than full-size, and is set further forward than the film chamber.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Superfekta at Collection appareils; Collection Appareils dates the camera to 1932, as does Westlicht (cited below).
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). Page 993. McKeown dates the camera to about 1935.
- ↑ Superfekta with Tessar and Weltaskop lenses, formerly in the stock of UK dealer F.&S. Marriott.
- ↑ Superfekta with Tessar and Weltaskop lenses, sold at Sale 4585 - Cameras and Optical Toys on 12 March 1992 by Christie's (no picture).
- ↑ Superfekta with Trioplan lenses, sold at the 25th Westlicht Photographica Auction, in March 2014; several good pictures of the camera.
- ↑ Superfekta with Trioplan lenses (listing at the LiveAuctioneers site), sold at the auction Photographica & Film by Auction Team Breker on 30 September 2006.