Ricoh KR-10 Super
The KR-10 Super, was introduced by Ricoh in 1982. The KR-10 Super body is similar to the more basic automatic exposure XR 500 Auto which lacks the manual shutter selector mode and detailed metering. Also rebranded for Sears and sold as the KSX Super.
- Film Format and Frame Size: 35mm film, 24x36mm.
- Lens Mount: K Mount
- Exposure meter: TTL full open metering for center-weighted average light reading coupled automatically to f-stop.
- Focusing: Split-image spot in microprism band
- Film Speed: ASA 12-3200
- Shutter: Electronically controlled. 16sec - 1/1000sec +B.
- Viewfinder: Field of view covers 93%. 0,88X magnification.
- Flash terminal: X synchro contact
- Batteries: Two LR-44 Alkaline batteries or two SR-44 Silver Oxide batteries.
- Liquid Cristal Display in the viewfinder.
- Dimensions: 136 x 86 x 51mm
- Weight: Approx.460g
|image by Raúl Sá Dantas (Image rights)|
|Rebranded Sears KSX Super|
image by Kenneth Dwain Harrelson (Image rights)