G.K. Yamamoto Kōjō (㈾山本工場) was a Japanese company, founded in 1914 by Yamamoto Einosuke (山本栄之助) in Asakusa, Tokyo, to make various metal parts. After the 1923 earthquake, the factory moved to Katsushika, in North-Eastern Tokyo. It became a subcontractor for Konishiroku, and from 1936 it produced the smaller shutters formerly made in the company's own manufacturing branch Rokuoh-sha, such as the Rox mounted on the Baby Pearl, and perhaps the Echo mounted on the Pearlette. The Rokuoh-sha factory continued to manufacture the larger shutters, such as the Durax and Apus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 This page at R.Konishi Rokuoh-sha.
- ↑ This page at R.Konishi Rokuoh-sha mentions the Rox "and other small shutters".