The Vivitar 35 EF is a compact 35mm viewfinder camera from 1970s. It has lower specifications than the Vivitar 35EE and Vivitar 35ES. The camera is mostly mechanical except for the meter and the flash and can operate at 1/60s, f/2.8 without battery.
- Lens: 38mm f/2.8 (4 elements in 3 groups), 46mm filter thread.
- Shutter: mechanically controlled program shutter, 1/60s@f/2.8 -- 1/350s@f/22.
- Focus mode: zone focusing.
- Auto exposure: CdS controlled trap-needle mechanism.
- Battery: PX675 for the meter, AA for the flash.
- Flash: built-in pop-up electronic flash.
|Vivitar 35EF, flash extended|
image by Bracket ツ (Image rights)
- Collection-appareils in French.