User talk:John Kratz
|This is the discussion page for John Kratz. Click here to start a new topic.
Please see my edits of January 20th, 2011. I deleted several of my photos from the camerapedia pages, but they are welcome here. I can try to add them back, though it may be easier for some of you who are more experienced.
- I've done rollbacks on your January edits, so I think all your photos are restored now.
- Steevithak 11:00, 8 February 2011 (PST)
- John, just a note that there are still a small number of your photos appearing in Wikia's copy, although I know you've removed them from the Camerapedia Flickr pool.--Vox 21:31, 20 February 2012 (PST)
- Ross, thanks for pointing that out! Photos removed. I'll leave it to someone else over there to fix the text on the Slick page, since it refers to my pictures (haha). I have to say, it really annoys me that even though the links there said "in pool/camerapedia", clicking on them redirected to my photos anyway. What's up with that? Anyway, thanks again! (and thank you Steve! Only a year late!)--John Kratz 09:15, 21 February 2012 (PST)
- I believe it's just a Flickr quirk that the URLs ending in/pool-camerapedia will still redirect to your photostream even if the photo has been withdrawn from that pool. Unexpected behavior—but it's possible to imagine scenarios where that would be helpful. Cheers!--Vox 09:24, 21 February 2012 (PST)
- Thanks for changing all those photo rights! --Vox 15:43, 25 April 2012 (PDT)
- No problem, Ross. It finally occurred to me that I should be doing it instead of Hans! --John Kratz 06:51, 26 April 2012 (PDT)
Answer to your talk
Quote : "Hello Hans, just wanted to thank you for correcting the image rights on many of my photos. It occurred to me that I should be doing that myself, so I corrected most of the remaining photos. Thanks again!"
Hello John, no problem, i'm allways walking my way through the many wiki pages and correct or add things like the image authors name and the image rights. Also allways let people know that their image is used in Camera-Wiki because this sometimes was forgotten in the past. As you are a great contributor to Camera-Wiki (how many cameras did you collect ?) it is quite normal that you receive many of my "Thank you" messages ! Regards, Hans