Polskie Zaklady Optyczne
In 1921 the company Fabryka Aparatów Optycznych was founded in Warszawa, Poland. It made lenses, magnifiers, microscopes and other optical products. Later it was named Polskie Zakłady Optyczne (PZO). In communist times the company was married for a while with the state owned WZFO. PZO had plants in Rzeszów and Zaczernie. In 1997 the German B&M Optik GmbH took over the factory in Zaczernie.
- Fotokarabin K-28