Pocket autopak 230
Minolta Pocket Autopak 230
The Autopak 230 was the 'rest of the world' version of the Bicentennial Autopak 200.
It has all the characteristics of the 200 without the Stars and Stripes and with a yellow shutter button rather than a blue one.
Minolta released two versions of the Pocket Flash 25 to take account of the 200 and 230.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release:
- Films: Type 110 16mm film cartridges
- Lens: Rokkor 1:8/26mm (3 glass elements in 3 groups)
- Focusing: two distance zones selectable
- Shutter: Mechanical: 1/125 for continuous light electronic flash; 1/50 for bulbs
- Usable film speeds: ASA 64 to 125
- Battery: 1.4v Mercury
- viewfinder: bright frame finder, LED indicator for insufficient light, and distance symbols
- Flash: Electronic; magi-cubes, indicator for used-up cubes in viewfinder
- Dimensions: 132×58×26mm
- Weight: 180 g