The Pocket Autopak 200 was released by Minolta to coincide with the 1967 Bicentennial celebrations in the USA.
A non-Bicentennial version was released as the Pocket Autopak 230, which is rarely seen in the USA.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release:
- Films: Type 110 16mm film cartridges
- Lens: Rokkor 1:8/26mm (3 glass elements in 3 groups)
- Focusing: two distance zones selectable
- Shutter: Mechanical: 1/125 for continuous light electronic flash; 1/50 for bulbs
- Usable film speeds: ASA 64 to 125
- Battery: 1.4v Mercury
- viewfinder: bright frame finder, LED indicator for insufficient light, and distance symbols
- Flash: Electronic; magi-cubes, indicator for used-up cubes in viewfinder
- Dimensions: 132×58×26mm
- Weight: 180 g