Mitsukoshi (三越) is a Japanese department store, tracing its roots back to 1673. It took the name K.K. Mitsukoshi Gofukuten (株式会社三越呉服店) in 1904, becoming K.K. Mitsukoshi (株式会社三越) in 2003. Its main shop is in Nihonbashi (Tokyo).
Mitsukoshi advertised various cameras of the Konishi range in the 1910s and 1920s. From 1935 to the early 1940s, it was the distributor of the Picny 3×4cm camera made by Miyagawa, and it also distributed the Boltax made by the same company.