|USC 35 IIa|
image by Casual Camera Collector (Image rights)
The Mastra V35 35mm viewfinder camera was made in Germany by King, c.1958 as a simpler version of the Regula IIIa. It was marketed by UK distributors Photopia. It was also badged as the USC 35 IIa and sold in the US by the United States Camera Corporation.
- Lens: Steinheil Cassar 45mm f/2.8
- Shutter: Vero - Bulb, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100 and 1/200th.
- Film advance type: Lever for the advance
- Flash: PC socket on the side of the lens, accessory shoe on top of the camera
- Mastra V35 on the Living Image museum