image by Mike Novak (Image rights)
The top of the MT (Multi) range of compact cameras from Konica, the MT-11 featured the fastest lens of the series, as well as a closeup mode, focusing down to 0,45 m. It has an information-rich viewfinder, with parallax marks and indicators for focusing zone. Its brighter lens and slower shutter add an extra stop of metering sensitivity. The pattern in the rubber grip and red accent colours make it stand out from the MT-7 and MT-9.
- Lens: Konica 35 mm, f/2.8 (Tessar-style 4 elements in 3 groups).
- Focus: Autofocus, 1 m to infinity. Focus lock.
- Viewfinder: Contains several framelines for parallax reminders at a range of distances. Zone symbols for head shot, group and infinity (mountains) appear in viewfinder. Focus lock available.
- Close focus: 1 m in normal use, 0.45m with flash. This mode alters the angle of the lens and flash. Neck strap is marked every 10cm for measuring close distances.
- Shutter: 1/4–1/500 s.
- Flash: Built-in, manually activated. Low-light LED warning.
- Film advance: Motorwind.
- Power: 2 x AA batteries, CR2025 for optional date back.
- Dimensions: 128,5 x 71,5 x 53,5 mm.
- Weight: 290 g.