|Vredeborch Kera Junior|
image by Hans Kerensky (Image rights)
The Kera Junior is a simple camera for 6x6 exposures on 120 film, made by the German firm Vredeborch.
- Type: viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Vredeborch
- Year of launch: 1961
- Film: type 120 film rolls
- Lens: Lux-Spezial, front cell focusing.
- Shutter: guillotine-type with speeds 1/25 sec., 1/50 sec. and B, flash synchronized (only at 1/25 sec).
- Aperture: f8 or f16
- Filter : yellow, internal, can be slid in or out of optical light path
- Viewfinder: optical, Albada type
- Accessory shoe
- Format: 6x6 cm negative