Fujifilm Klasse S
The Fujifilm Klasse S is a "premium" 35mm compact camera released in mid-2007 primary in Japan. Original price is ¥89,000.
There are other variants of the Klasse camera, the original with the 38mm f/2.6 lens as well as the Klasse W with the 28mm f/2.8.
- Film format: 135 35mm
- Frame size: 24mm × 36mm
- Lens:38mm f/2.8 Super EBC Fujinon lens
- Focus: AF: 0.4m ~ inf., MF mode
- Finder: field of view: 85%
- Aperture: dial with Program, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11 and 16.
- Shooting Mode: Program AE, AE Aperture Priority
- Shutter: Electronic shutter Program (Program AE, AE aperture priority)
- Shutter speed: B, 1/2s to 1/500s (at F2.8) to 1/1000s (for F16)
- Exposure comp: with front dial ±2.0EV in 0.5EV step increments
- Film speed: Auto DX, ISO25 ~ 3200 (in 1/3 steps) Manual Set
- LCD: with backlight
- Power: 1x 3v lithium CR2
- Size: 123 × 63.5 × 38.5mm
- Weight 265g (excluding battery)
Manual in Japanese
- Fujifilm Klasse S/W Manual (archived) at Fujifim Japan
Manual in English
|With original packaging & accessories|
image by Zokyo Labs (Image rights)