The Fujifilm Klasse is a advanced 35mm compact camera manufactured by Fujifilm. This camera was also being distributed by Rollei as the AFM35. There are other variants of the Klasse camera, the Fujifilm Klasse S as well as the Klasse W with the 28mm f2.8. Like all Klasse cameras aperture control is available with the combination dial on top. Selections include Off (turn camera off) P (use AF mode on front dial), 2.6, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, and 16. Unlike the other Klasse cameras the original has the ability to manually control focus with the front dial on the camera body. Selections include AF, inf., 10, 7, 5, 3, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.7, 0.4 meters.
- Film format: 135 35mm
- Frame size: 24mm × 36mm
- Lens: 38mm f2.6 Super EBC Fujinon lens
- Focus: AF: 0.4m ~ inf., MF mode
- Finder: field of view: 85%
- Aperture: dial with Program, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11 and 16.
- Meter: CdS element with range of 4 to 16EV (100 ISO)
- Shooting Mode: Program AE, AE Aperture Priority
- Shutter: Electronic shutter Program (Program AE, AE aperture priority)
- Shutter speed: B, 1/2s to 1/290s (at F2.6) to 1/1000s (for F16)
- Film speed: Auto DX, ISO50 ~ 3200
- Power: 1x 3v lithium CR2
- Size: 123 × 63.5 × 37mm
- Weight: 250g