|image by Mike Novak (Image rights)|
Fujica Auto-5 is a zone focus compact camera released in 1980. Apart from focusing, it is fully automatic, with autowinder, auto-loading, auto-return, auto-exposure and automatic setting of film speed. Since this predates the introduction of DX coded film, it relies on Fuji's older proprietary film speed indication mechanism. For other films, the ISO speed is set manually. Its lens is the 38 mm f/2,8 so typical for its class and era.
- Lens: 38 mm f/2,8 (4 elements/4 groups).
- Shutter: Programmed electronic, 1/8–1/500 s, self-timer.
- Flash: Built-in, manually activated.
- Film transport: Automatic loading, advance and rewind.
- Power: 2xLR6/AA alkaline battery.
- Dimensions: 135 x 77,5 x 53,5 mm.
- Weight: 340 g.