image by Arty Smokes (Image rights)
The Fuji STX-2 was manufactured by Fuji during the early 1980s and was a basic manual SLR using 35mm film. It was the first Fuji 35mm SLR to abandon the Fujica name used in all previous ST series cameras.
- Fully manual SLR camera utilizing Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- Standard lens: 50mm, f/1.9-16 (5 elements) with close focus at 0.6m.
- Shutter speeds: 1/1000s to 1/2s and Bulb.
- ISO: 25-3200.
- Viewfinder with 92% coverage, chosen shutter speed, and +ve and -ve LEDs for exposure warnings.
- Manual loading, advance and rewinding.
- Frame counter.
- Shutter release lock (also conserves batteries).
- Hot shoe (flash sync speed 1/60s).
- Tripod socket.
- Exposure meter requires 2xLR44 watch batteries.
- Weighs 625g with lens mounted, 480g body only.