Canon Snappy AF
|image by ssntx (Image rights)|
An autofocus compact camera on a budget, the Snappy AF was released by Canon in 1989. It has active infrared autofocus, built-in flash and motor drive.
- Lens: 35mm f/4.5 (3 elements in 3 groups)
- Shutter: Electronic programmed shutter and aperture. Built-in electronic self-timer.
- Viewfinder: Reversed Galilean viewfinder with image-area frame. 0.42x magnification and 85% coverage.
- Metering: EV 10 (f/4.5 at 1/40 sec.) - EV 17 (f/32 at 1/125 sec.). Film speed range: ISO 50 - 1600 (with DX code).
- Flash: Fixed built-in flash. Guide no. 9. Fires automatically in low-light conditions.
- Power: 1 x 6 V 2CR5 lithium battery.
- Motor drive: Automatic film advance (0.6 sec. per frame) and rewind.
- Dimensions & weight: 139 x 72 x 46 mm, 275 g.