- The Alpha hand camera is a quarter-plate camera made by Watson about the turn of the 20th century.
- Alpha-mount cameras
- Alpha was the brand name for Minolta's fully automatic autofocus camera system which was also known as Maxxum in America and Dynax in Europe.
- Alpha was also the brand name for the same camera system on the Asian markets when it was continued by Konica Minolta.
- Alpha is the brand name used by Sony for its interchangable-lens cameras. The DSLRs and SLTs from Sony are compatible with Minolta's autofocus lenses. The Alpha NEX cameras use a different, short-register lens mount.
- other cameras
- Alpha Photo was an Italian company which offered the Koret cameras.