Yashica TL Electro
|Yashica TL Electro|
image by Alf Sigaro (Image rights)
The Yashica TL Electro was introduced in 1972, and was one of the Yashica TL series cameras.
It was effectively a lower specification version of the Yashica TL Electro-X, with no battery check, a lower X-sync speed, no FP socket, an the viewfinder lights relocated to the right side.
- Manufacturer: Yashica, Japan
- Lenses: M42 (42x1) e.g. Yashinon 50mm f1.7, Yashinon 50mm f1.4, Tomioka 55mm f1.2
- Metering: TTL stop down, weighted, CdS, two lights in viewfinder (up: overexposed, down underexposed, both: ok) from 12 ASA to 1600 ASA
- Shutter: horizontal curtain focal plane, mechanical, 1/1000 to 1 sec and B
- Flash: Hot and syncro-x, X at 1/60, MF at 1/30. (1/90s on X model)
- Self-timer: mechanical, 8-9 sec.
- Batteries: Two Mallory PX-640 or equivalent 1.35V Mercury batteries (PX-28 6.2V Silver Oxide 4SR44 on X model)
- Weight: about 980 g. with Yashinon 50mm f1.7
- Dimensions: 145x94x48