Super Ikonta 530/2
|Super Ikonta 530/2|
image by Gert von Lent (Image rights)
The 530/2 is a folding camera in the Ikonta line, produced by the German company Zeiss Ikon.
It takes 8 images size 6x9 cm on 120 type rollfilm. With an inlay mask it is possible to take 16 images size 4.5x6 cm on same rollfilm.
The Super Ikonta's are equiped with coupled rangefinders.
It was also sold as the Super Ikomat C 21/4 x 31/4.
- Production period : 1933 to 1939
- Format : 6 x 9 cm on 120 type rollfilm. With inlay mask also 4.5x6 cm.
- Known Lens/Shutter combinations:
Triotar 4.5/10.5 cm lens in a Klio shutter
Tessar 4.5/10.5 cm lens in a Compur shutter
Tessar 3.8/10.5 cm lens in a Compur-Rapid shutter
Tessar 3.5/10.5 cm lens in a Compur-Rapid shutter
- Filter Size : ?
- Flash synchronisation : none
- Selftimer : Yes
- Lighmeter system : none
- Double exposure prevention : none
- Rangefinder : Coupled, rotating wedge
- Viewfinder : Foldable
- Color Finish : Black with chrome ornaments
- Color Leatherette : Black
- Dimensions WxHxD : 162x90x41 mm (folded)
- Weight: 800 grams
|530/2, Inlay Mask for 4.5x6|
image by Hans Kerensky (Image rights)
- Bernd K.Otto, Article "Die Entwicklung der Ikonta/Super Ikonta (1)" in the German magazine Photo Deal Nr.46 III/2004
- The British Journal Almanac, 1936, advertisment page 546
- Photo Porst Catalog (German) 1934/1935, page 195