This article is a stub. You can help Camera-wiki.org by expanding it.
Shinkō Shōji K.K. (伸幸商事㈱) was a Japanese sales company in the first half of the 1950s. In 1953–4, it distributed the Shinkoh Rabbit or Semi Rabbit folder and the Muse Flex TLR made by K.K. Tōgōdō of Yamanashi, and the Muse Six folder made by Tōsei Kōki. Its address at the time was Bunkyō-ku Hongō 1–3 (文京区本郷1–3) in Tokyo.
- Shinkoh Rabbit or Semi Rabbit (4.5×6 folder)
- Muse Six (6×6 folder, renamed Frank Six)
- Muse Flex (6×6 TLR)
- Leadaflex (6×6 TLR)
- ↑ Advertisements dated January, April and May 1953 and August–September 1954 reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, pp.140, 200 and 205.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.
- McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). P.891.