Selby Musashi TW
This article needs photographs. You can help Camera-wiki.org by adding some. See adding images for help.
The Musashi TW (Tele Wide) was released in 1988 under Iwata Enterprises' "Selby" brand. It is a compact autofocus camera with twin focal lengths, switchable between 35 mm wide angle and 55 mm "tele". Switching focal lengths occurs electromechanically. The lens is protected by a sliding barrier. It has built-in flash and supports DX coded films between ISO 100 and 400. A date-back version was also sold, called the TW-D.
- Wide: 35 mm f/3.8 (3 groups/3 elements).
- Tele: 55 mm f/5.8 (6 groups/6 elements).
- Shutter: 1/9–1/200 s.
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus with focus lock, 1.5 m to infinity.
- Exposure: EV 10–15 (wide, ISO 100), EV 11–16 (tele).
- Flash: Built-in. Range from 1.5 m to 4.5 m (wide) or 3 m (tele).
- Film speed: DX coded films ISO 100–400.
- Film transport: Auto-loading, auto-winding, manually activated motor rewind.
- Power: CR-P2/DL223A 6 V lithium battery or 4 AA 1,5 V alkalines.
- Dimensions: 136 x 72 x 52.5 mm.
- Weight: 310 g.