Sans & Streiffe
Sans & Streiffe was a US distributor based in Chicago. It sold microscopes, binoculars, slide rules and various other products; at least some of them were imported from Japan. It seems that the company disappeared in the 1960s.
Sans & Streiffe sold at least two lenses under its own brand:
- Sans & Streiffe 3.5cm f/3.5 in Leica screw mount, name version of the Zeika Rojar 3.5cm f/3.5
- Sans & Streiffe Telephoto 10.5cm f/2.8 in Exakta mount
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sans & Streiffe at Greg's Slide Rules.
- ↑ Sans & Streiffe binoculars, microscopes, etc. appear in online auctions. See also Sans & Streiffe at Greg's Slide Rules.
- ↑ See this page at Kawamura Kazuma's website. The name "Telephoto" is reported only, and the text says that the word "JAPAN" appears on the barrel.
|Companies of Chicago (Illinois)|
|Adams & Westlake | American Advertising and Research Co. | Bernard | Burke & James | Busch | Calumet | Candid | Chicago Aerial | Chicago Camera Co. | Chicago Ferrotype Company | Deardorff | De Vry | Drucker | Galter | Geiss | Herold | Imperial | Kemper | Metropolitan Industries | Monarch | Montgomery Ward | Pho-Tak | Rolls | Sans & Streiffe | Sears | Seymour | Spartus | The Camera Man | United States Camera Co. | Western Camera Manufacturing Co. | Yale | Zar | Zenith|