Samsung AF-SLIM / AF-SLIM R
|Samsung AF-Slim R|
image by René Maly (Image rights)
The Samsung AF-Slim and AF-SLim R are true compact cameras from the early '90, made by Samsung in South Korea. They take common 35mm film. At first glance these models look a lot like the famous Konica Big Mini cameras and they do actually share some of the specifications.
Just like the Konica this one is also able to focus as close as 30cm from the film plane.
The AF-Slim R has a more modern design and an added light next to the lens which functions as a red-eye reduction lamp. This can be switched off.
- 35mm f/3.5 lens
- motorized transport and rewind
- various flash modes
- automatic macro mode, close focus
- red-eye reduction light (only "R" model)
- backlight-compensation mode
- LCD display for frame number, battery status and selected modes
- powered by 1x CR123 battery