image by Norm Stephens (Image rights)
The SC-2 is the most traditional monorail view camera still made by the Dutch firm Cambo, It is a 4x5-inch camera, and resembles the Super Cambo to which it is presumably the successor, but with more aluminium components, and all in black finish. It is built on a 54-cm square-section monorail as standard. A normal range of accessories is available:
- 30-, 44- and 75-cm replacement rails;
- extra-long bellows for long lenses or extreme close-up use;
- bag bellows for wide-angle lenses;
- lensboards for Copal #0, #1 and #3 shutters, and recessed boards for #0 and #1;
- reflex and binocular viewers for the ground glass;
- standard and de luxe compendium shades.