Revue AC 3s
image by René Maly (Image rights)
The AC3s is identical to the AC3, the only difference being the fact that the "S" can take the available autofocus lenses. These connect to the body by the 3 contacts just outside the lensmount, as seen in the picture to the left of the lens center.
The camera has some sophisticated features:
- 1/2000 sec shutterspeed
- Seiko metal focal-plane shutter with stepless electronic control
- Auto mode
- Pentax PK mount
- Multiple exposure switch
- Autofocus ability with specific lenses
- 18 LED shutter scale in 3 colors for 14 speeds
- Extensive range of accessories
- WxHxD 140x87,5x55,5mm
- weight 490 gr. (body only)
Pictured here with motor-drive and 50mm f/1.4 lens.