Polaroid Super Shooter
|Polaroid Super Shooter|
image by Boxy Brown's Bling (Image rights)
- Film type: Peel-apart 80-Series Land Pack Films such as Polaroid 87, 88, Viva (all discontinued), or type 100 film, such as Fuji FP-100C.
- Viewfinder adjusts according to the size of the film pack being used.
- Manual distance finder on lens. (Not coupled to viewfinder).
- ISO 75 for colour prints, 3000 for black and white.
- Flash can use either standard or Hi-Power flashcubes.
- Has development rollers instead of spreader bars.
- Cold clip with instructions.
- Shutter requires two standard 1.5V AA batteries.