|Highlander Model 80A|
image by John Kratz (Image rights)
Polaroid cameras that used Type 30 instant rollfilm. There were three models in the series.
- Polaroid 80 Highlander (1954) LV scale
- Polaroid 80A Highlander (1957) EV scale
- Polaroid 80B Highlander (1959) different cutter
- Lens: 100mm f/8.8, 3-element glass
- Shutter: 2-speed rotary-leaf design with speeds of 1/25s and 1/100s, plus Bulb
- Flash: M-sync via Polaroid "hot shoe"
- Exposure set by Polaroid Light Value scale. (Standard EV scale on 80A and 80B).
- Rigid viewfinder on top of camera.
- Distance focus by rotating lens front-element.
- Self-erecting bellows design.
- Steel body painted brown.