Pentax Espio/IQZoom 105G
image by Alan Yahnke (Image rights)
The aperture of the zoom lens is from f/11 to f/4.5. Shutter speeds in AE modes are 1 to 1/360 of a sec. The finder only shows 83% of the view. Using non-DX film is not a great idea as the camera is set by default to ISO 25. The film loading is automatic and upon closing the back the film is advanced to the first frame. Completion of the last frame will automatically rewind the film. Power is from a CR123A battery. The battery last approx 15 rolls.
- Camera type: Autofocus, auto-exposure 35 mm compact camera
- 38-105 mm SMC Pentax zoom lens
- Infra-red autofocus with a focus lock feature. There is also an infinity-focus mode.
- Programmed autoexposure
- Zoom viewfinder
- Built-in flash. Exposure modes include daylight and slow-shutter synchronisation, and red-eye reduction.
- Date-imprint feature on some models