Olympus Accura/Superzoom 700BF
image by rocinant (Image rights)
This bulky 35mm film camera was part of Olympus' Superzoom series. It was known as the Accura 700BF in the US. First sold in 1997, the camera has a good range of functions, but the zooming operation seems sluggish by modern standards. A upgraded version was released in 1999 as the Olympus Superzoom 700XB with a optional Quartz Date function and an even larger viewfinder.
- Automatic exposure, aperture and focus.
- Lens: 35-70mm, f/5.6-9.6
- Viewfinder zooms along with the lens.
- Built-in flash modes: auto, off, fill-in.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film.
- Other features: Self-timer, tripod socket.
- Power: 2 standard 1.5V AA batteries.