Nikon Nuvis A20
The Nikon Nuvis A20 is an autofocus camera for APS film with a fixed 25mm lens (equivalent to 31mm on a 35mm camera).
The camera has a flash and self-timer. Focus can be locked. The camera can only read 100 ASA or 200 ASA films. If higher speeds are used, the camera exposes for 200 ASA. The camera can only be loaded with unused film. The frame count is displayed in the LCD on the rear. It has a sliding door on the front to protect the lens.
- Lens: 25mm 1:5.6 - 3 elements in 3 groups
- programmed electronic shutter
- speed 1/125 or 1/200 in daylight. 1/50 with flash
- shutter blades also act as diaphragm blades
- Focusing: Infrared active focusing system with with focus lock
- Focal range: 0.9m to infinity
- Exposure: Autoexposure
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean Albada-bright frame type. ~ 0.4x magnification
- Flash: Guide number 13 (ISO 200 in meter)
- Film advance: Drop in system with DX decoding. Autowind/rewind
- Power: 2XAA