Nikon EF/Nice•Touch series
|Nikon Nice•Touch 6|
(with unrelated single-use camera)
image by Alfredo Cofré (Image rights)
One of the many confusing ranges of compact cameras from Nikon is the EF or Nice•Touch series. These point and shoot cameras had fixed focus wide angle lenses. Models are listed chronologically below.
- Nikon EF100/Nice•Touch 2 (35mm/4.5, 1993)
- Nikon EF200/Nice•Touch 3 (31mm/5.6, 1995)
- Nikon EF300/Nice•Touch 4 (29mm/4.5, 1997)
- Nikon EF400SV/Nice•Touch 5 (QD) (28mm, Super Viewfinder, 1999)
- Nikon Nice•Touch 6 (35mm f/6.3, US only, 2000)
- Nikon EF500SV (QD) (28mm, Super Viewfinder, self-timer, 2002)
- Chronological list and specifications of compact cameras on Official Nikon Imaging website (archived).