The Weathermatic A is a watertight pocket camera taking 110 film. It was made by Minolta and came in bright yellow, with large controls for use by a diver wearing gloves.
- Type: watertight pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release: 1980
- Films: Type 16mm 110 film cartridges
- Lens: Rokkor 1:3.5/26mm (4 coated glass elements in 3 groups)
- Zone focusing: five distances selectable by turning the knob with the 5 distance symbols
- Shutter: metal blade shutter with fixed speed 1/200 sec.
- Aperture: 3 apertures selectable with a knob, one for sun, one for clouds or one for flashlight
- viewfinder: bright frame finder with parallax correction marks, low light indicator and focusing symbols
- Flash: bult-in, selectable with aperture switch
- Film advance: by lever
- Battery: 1 × AA 1.5V for the CdS-meter
- Accessories: Sports finder, replacement tightening material
- Max. diving depth: 5 m