Minolta Vectis 300L
|image by Uwe Kulick (Image rights)|
The Minolta Vectis 300L is a cute small compact zoom camera of Minolta's Vectis series for the Advanced Photo System (APS) with built-in flash. It was manufactured in China.
- Lens: 1:5.7-1:11.2 24-70mm zoom
- Autofocus: infrared (?)
- Films: APS films of 25 ASA up to 3200 ASA film speed
- Exposure: center-weighted metering through meter window
- Shutter speed: 7.8 - 1/380 sec.
- Viewfinder: magnification 0.32x - 0.87x
- weight: 145 g (5.1 oz.) without the CR2 battery
- dimensions 99 x 59.5 x 29.5 mm (3.9 x 2.3 x 1.2 inch)
the zoom lens in tele, normal and wide position, and the closed camera