The Pocket Autopak 250 is a camera that takes 110 film and introduced by Minolta in 1977.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release: 1977
- Films: Type 110 16mm film cartridges
- Lens: Rokkor 1:8/26mm (3 glass elements in 3 groups)
- Focusing: two distance zones selectable
- Shutter: Electronic, stepless speeds from 1/330 to 10 secs.
- Usable film speeds: ASA 64 to 125
- Battery: 4.5v K-size battery
- viewfinder: bright frame finder, LED indicator for insufficient light, and distance symbols
- Flash: Electronic; magi-cubes
- Dimensions: 132×58×26mm
- Weight: 190 g