Konica Minolta Zoom 80c
|Konica Minolta Zoom 80c|
image by René Maly (Image rights)
The Konica Minolta Zoom 80c has a lot in common with it's older sibling, the Minolta Zoom 80. It appears as if the model has been re-designed and form a mix between the Konica and the Minolta compact cameras. A few technical improvements have been made. It was made in China in 2004.
Technical specifications :
- 35-80mm zoom lens
- 5 lens elements in 5 groups, 1 aspherical
- Aperture range from f/6 - f/12
- Shutter range from 1/2 sec. to 1/500 sec.
- DX code reads only 100 or 400 ISO films
- Powered by one CR2 battery