This article is a stub. You can help Camera-wiki.org by expanding it.
Kinjō Shōkai (金城商会) was a Japanese sales company, which was already active in 1922. In the early 1930s, it was an authorized dealer (特約販売店) for the Leica cameras, imported by Schmidt Shōten. In 1944, it was an authorized dealer for the Banzaikin 35mm conversion kit for 6×6 TLR cameras.
|Advertisements for the Leica by Kinjō Shōkai in Asahi Camera.|
Left: February 1930. Right: June 1932. (Image rights)
- ↑ Advertisement in Ars Camera April 1922.
- ↑ Advertisements in Asahi Camera February 1930 and June 1932.
- ↑ Advertisements for the Banzaikin in Shashin Kagaku January and April 1944, formerly reproduced at Gochamaze (archived).
- Ars Camera. Advertisement in April 1922, no page number.
- Asahi Camera. Advertisements in February 1930, p.A11, and in June 1932, p.A12.