This article needs photographs. You can help Camera-wiki.org by adding some. See adding images for help.
The 520/14 is a member in the long Ikonta line of a folding cameras, produced by the German company Zeiss Ikon.
It takes 8 images size 5x7.5 cm on 129 type rollfilm and comes equipped with a variety of lenses and shutters.
- Production period : 1930 to 1931
- Format : 5 x 7.5 cm on 129 type rollfilm
- Known Lens/Shutter combinations :
Novar 6.3/8 cm lens in a Derval shutter
Tessar 4.5/8 cm lens in a Compur shutter
- Filter Size : 24mm push on
- Flash synchronisation : none
- Lighmeter system : none
- Double exposure prevention : none
- Color Finish : Black with chrome ornaments
- Color Leatherette : Black
- Dimensions WxHxD (folded) : 146x82x35mm
- Weight: 445 grams
- Bernd K.Otto, Article "Die Entwicklung der Ikonta/Super Ikonta (1)" in the German magazine Photo Deal Nr.46 III/2004