|Zeiss Ikon Ikonta 520|
image by bokuwanihongasuki (Image rights)
The 520 is a small Ikonta folding camera produced by the German company Zeiss Ikon.
It makes 16 size 4.5x6 cm images on 120 type rollfilm and comes equipped with a variety of lenses and shutters.
It was also sold as the Ikomat A
- Production period : 1932 to 1937
- Format : 4.5 x 6 cm on 120 type rollfilm
- Known Lens/Shutter combinations:
Novar 6.3/7.5 cm lens in a Derval or Telma shutter
Novar 4.5/7.5 cm lens in a Telma or Compur or Compur-Rapid shutter
Novar 3.5/7.0 cm lens in a Compur or Compur-Rapid shutter
Tessar 4.5/7.5 cm lens in a Compur or Compur-Rapid shutter
Tessar 3.5/7.0 cm lens in a Compur or Compur-Rapid shutter
- Filter Size : ?
- Flash synchronisation : none
- Lighmeter system : none
- Double exposure prevention : none
- Color Finish : Black with chrome ornaments
- Color Leatherette : Black
- Dimensions WxDxH: 125x85x40 mm (folded)
- Weight: 430 grams
- Bernd K.Otto, Article "Die Entwicklung der Ikonta/Super Ikonta (1)" in the German magazine Photo Deal Nr.46 III/2004
- Photo Porst Catalog (German) 1934/1935, page 147