Hinode Kōgyō K.K. (日之出興業㈱) was a Japanese distributor active in the late 1930s. It was based in Tokyo, and is only known from advertisements for the Semi Olympus II dated from July 1938 to October 1939, where it gradually appeared as the sole distributor of the camera. the price was raised to ¥105 and the company Hinode Kōgyō K.K. (日之出興業㈱) gradually replaced the three authorized dealers and became the sole distributor.
- ↑ July 1938: advertisement published in Ars Camera reproduced in Hagiya, p.10 of Kurashikku Kamera Senka no.20. — February 1939: advertisement published in Asahi Graph (8 February 1939), reproduced in the Gochamaze website. — October 1939: advertisement published in Asahi Camera, reproduced in this page of the Heiki Seikatsu website.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.
- Hagiya Takeshi (萩谷剛). "Kōkoku kara miru Orinpasu kamera no nagare" (広告から見るオリンパスカメラの流れ, "Olympus camera history seen through the advertisements"). Kamera Rebyū: Kurashikku Kamera Senka (カメラレビュー クラシックカメラ専科) / Camera Review: All about Historical Cameras no. 20, 25 March 1992. No ISBN number. Orinpasu no subete (オリンパスのすべて, special issue on Olympus). Pp.10–1.
- Hibi Takashi (日比孝). "Nihon no supuringu kamera: Orinpasu" (日本のスプリングカメラ・オリンパス, "Japanese folding cameras: Olympus"). Kamera Rebyū: Kurashikku Kamera Senka (カメラレビュー クラシックカメラ専科) / Camera Review: All about Historical Cameras no.8, September 1986. No ISBN number. Supuringu kamera (スプリングカメラ, special issue on spring cameras). Pp.62–5.
- Advertisement for the Semi Olympus II published in the 8 February 1939 issue of Asahi Graph, reproduced in the Japanese camera page of the Gochamaze website
- Advertisement for the Semi Olympus II published in the October 1939 issue of Asahi Camera, reproduced in a page of camera advertisements at the Heiki Seikatsu website