Hasegawa (長谷川) is a fairly common Japanese family name, appearing in the name of various companies.
Hasegawa Kōki Kenkyūjo (wartime)
Hasegawa Kōki Kenkyūjo (長谷川光機研究所) was a Japanese company based in Tokyo, Adachi in 1943. It is mentioned in the "Kokusan shashinki no genjōchōsa" ("Inquiry into Japanese cameras") as the maker of the T, B, 25–150 shutter of the Bonny Four and of the T, B, 5–200 shutter of the Bonny Six I.
Hasegawa Seisakusho (postwar)
The company Hasegawa Seisakusho (長谷川製作所) is mentioned in Kokusan kamera no rekishi as the maker of the Hasemiflex 6×6 SLR, briefly announced in Japanese magazines dated 1954–5. It is probably the same company which made the Hasemi 8×10" Studio Camera pictured in Sugiyama and dated 1983, as well as the Hasemi Wood Technical FT45 pictured in this page.
- ↑ Its address in 1943 was Tōkyō-to Adachi-ku Senju-midori-chō 9 (東京都足立区千住緑町9). Source: "Kokusan shashinki no genjōchōsa" ("Inquiry into Japanese cameras"), listing the Japanese camera production as of April 1943.
- ↑ "Kokusan shashinki no genjōchōsa" ("Inquiry into Japanese cameras"), shutter items 18-U-7 and 18-V-7.
- ↑ Kokusan kamera no rekishi, item 684.
- ↑ Sugiyama, item 6079.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7. (Item 684.)
- "Kokusan shashinki no genjōchōsa" (国産写真機ノ現状調査, Inquiry into Japanese cameras), listing Japanese camera production as of April 1943. Reproduced in Supuringu kamera de ikou: Zen 69 kishu no shōkai to tsukaikata (スプリングカメラでいこう: 全69機種の紹介と使い方, Let's try spring cameras: Presentation and use of 69 machines). Tokyo: Shashinkogyo Syuppan-sha, 2004. ISBN 4-87956-072-3. Pp.180–7.
- Sugiyama, Kōichi (杉山浩一); Naoi, Hiroaki (直井浩明); Bullock, John R. The Collector's Guide to Japanese Cameras. 国産カメラ図鑑 (Kokusan kamera zukan). Tokyo: Asahi Sonorama, 1985. ISBN 4-257-03187-5. Item 6079.