Futami Shōkai was a Japanese sales company in the early 1930s, based in Ginza (Tokyo). It was still in existence in 1949 at a similar address.
- ↑ Its exact address in 1930 was Tōkyō-shi Kyōbashi-ku Ginza 2–1 (東京市京橋区銀座二丁目一番地). Source: advertisement in Asahi Camera February 1930, p.A16.
- ↑ Its exact address in 1930 was Chūō-ku Ginza 4–2 (東京都中央区銀座4–2). Source: advertisement in Ars Camera February 1949.
- Ars Camera. Advertisement by Futami Shōkai in February 1949 (p.27).
- Asahi Camera. Advertisements by Futami Shōkai in February 1930 (p.A16) and June 1932 (p.A16).
- Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin (日本写真興業通信). Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku (百号ごと十回の記録, Ten records, every hundred issues). Tokyo: Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin Sha (日本写真興業通信社), 1967. No ISBN number. Advertisement on p.83, corresponding to p.5 of the April 20, 1948 issue.