Ebony de Luxe IIS
|image by Steve Chatfield (Image rights)|
The Ebony de Luxe IIS is a viewfinder camera for 828 film, made by Hōei in about 1957; it is an improved version of the Ebony 35 de Luxe of about 1955. In addition to significant restyling, with more metal bodywork, the camera has a synchronised shutter, with a PC socket and accessory shoe.
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Hōei Sangyō Y.K. (豊栄産業有限会社)
- Years of production: 1957 approx
- Film: 828
- Lens: 50mm f/8 Hoei lens
- Shutter: speeds I and B.
- Aperture: 1:8 to 1:11 (waterhouse stop plate)
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p392.